This is the time of year when you realize what is important to you. My family is my best friend! It is so nice to know that we are all there for each other ALL of the time. I love my brothers more then I ever thought I would or could!:) I often tell Skyler that Halle will be her best friend one day, and she just looks at me like I am crazy. Merry Christmas to my family! (this week we plan to spend a lot of time together, so I will update you and let you know if I still feel the same about all of them! kidding!!!
Starting new things
4 years ago





















3 comments:
I defiantly agree with you, family is very important that is why I love this time of the year when everyone is together. I love your family pics, they turned out really good! See you on Christmas...
Oh, I love your fam too! That is such a great picture of everyone! Holy cow, I can't believe how big Nick's kids are.
So yes...when are we going to hang out? I really want to do that soon! Love ya Katie
It is so fun to see your brothers and all their kids. Seeing them reminds me of all the fun days at your house in and out we would always run into one of them on teh way through! I love this huge family picture - what a great shot! I sure wish we were closer to family this time of year! Your post made me miss them even more! Have a great Christmas!
Post a Comment