
"Leo" the new colt at Grandma and Grandpa Simonson's

Sweeping out the shop

Oh Halle...this is her "Crazy face"

Starting her young! She will be spreading poop in the fields before we know it!

I'm not sure about this one...?

Mini Farmall tractor, how could Marty pass this up in the store!

Skyler riding Susie

Halle riding Susie

I learned all about "lunging", and "ponying" this weekend. Skyler loved it!

Skyler helping Uncle Steve lunge Leo. This involves a whip from what I hear!

Here she is ponying Leo. She did a great job, and when Susie started into lope, you should have seen Skyler's face!

Cleaning out the stalls.
6 comments:
They really are lucky girls! As you know, my boys would love to do that every day! That tractor is soooo cute!
Oh how fun does that look!! Do you think when we get home Hay and your girls can have a play date at the farm with the horses, Hay would be in heaven!!
It is good to see that there are still some of the younger generations being brought up as "Farm Girls" or "Cow Girls"!!
That is really cool that they get to work with the horses like that! Remember when we were little and we thought that the rodeo queens were so pretty! Maybe your girls will be rodeo queens! I like the little tractor too!
LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY - darling pics & girls. How you doin' with the lingo? A whole new world- egh.
Oh my gosh, how fun! Do you ever ride the horses? Your girls are so stinking cute!! It's funny cause Skylar is totally Trevor, but then again, I totally see you in her!
I love that last pic of them cleaning the stalls. You could frame that one!
katie, your girls are so cute!!! I think it's great they are getting the "farming" experience!! yes, very lucky girls!! see you @ the x-mas party! say hi to trevor.... cheridan
Post a Comment