What a fun Valentines Day! We had so much fun decorating cookies over at Amberlee's house, and the girls had a blast playing "Rock Band". It was so fun to have my girls get to know Cheridan, and Amberlee's kids. Valentines Day morning we had pink heart shaped pancakes and the girls had a lot of fun decorating the kitchen to "surprise" Dad. What a fun weekend! I love my little family so much, and am so greatful for them everyday!(You can see addnl pics in a slide show at the bottom of the page!)
Starting new things
4 years ago





















4 comments:
What a fun time!!! Love Halle's look she gave you when you told her "too many Sprinkle" But they are the best!!! It reminded me our pre-school party when I told Clara the exact same thing and got the identical look. Gottta love em! What fun to get together with some of the girls and their kids. Looks like tons of FuN!
p.s. about the RC Willey parking lot adventure I am sure it was NOT my idea either :) We can blame it on Amberlee. :o Who knew they had cameras. Crazy us - what funny times.
What a great mom and fam - HOW FUN! I love the pink pancakes. Way to go Katie!
I loved getting to know your girls better. They are such darling girls, and so polite and sweet! Anyway, I'm so glad we've been hanging out more. Love ya!
Post a Comment