New Arrivals!

I know you are all excited to see the newest members of the Simonson home!



Yes...I know...much cuter as eggs!



This mother is so protective of these babies! She will swoop down at you if you get too close. A little scary, but I would probably do the same if a giant with a red camera was taking pics of my kids too!!


I am just hoping that none of them fall out of the nest. Syndey, (our dog) is keeping a good eye on them, and I don't think it is because of her motherly instincts!

5 comments:

Ali Miller said...

So sweet - keep us informed! I think your photos are amazing. And what a memorable experience for the girls. Less then a week and then TS! Wahoo - and yea, where is that 75$ for us a new outfit... ohh that's right, it's in my car for gas, in my kids tummy as food, and sooo many other things (like their cute outfits).

heidi said...

Great pics! The ones of the babies lifting their heads up are so cute!! I love the little sounds baby birds make too! And the cheerleader pictures are so beautiful! It makes me think of the pictures of you in your North Davis uniform. I still have that picture in my scrapbook. Think of how old we thought we were then.... so funny!

Gma Kathy said...

I love the pictures. I'm surprised you could get as close as you did.

Heidi said...

Feed Me!!! Feed Me Mama bird! Every year there is a nest of babies between our neighbors house and ours and those babies are loud! It is so fun for the kids to see and watch. It's right outside our dinning room window so everyone watches them at every meal. We are sad when they learn to fly but it is such a fun thing! How did you get such a great picture from above????

Anonymous said...

Wow...what a great thing to have to watch, just glad it is you and not me. They are very cute, and I will love to watch them from afar...like here on the computer afar.

skyler's slideshow

OHHHH, the Beach!!!

Happiest Place on Earth!

Happy Valentines Day!

Vegas Baby!