4th of July FUN!!

What a fun 4th of July we had this year! Skyler was in the Hooper parade with her Cheer team, and she had a lot of fun doing that. It was extra fun, because her cute little cousin Breeley was with her. The two of them looked so cute. Skyler had the parade wave down, and Breeley was having fun throwing "poppers". Later that day we went to West Point Park where G-pa Marty's Tractors were on display. The girls thought it was pretty neat that although the signs said, "No climbing on the tractors" They knew they could ride them just as soon as they were back to the house. It was nice to see some good friends at the Park as well, (Liz) and visit for a while. Later that night we went to the Clearfield firworks. What an GREAT show! They always do a good job, and the girls thought they were "AWESOME"! We enjoyed Three different cities festivities and are looking forward to the rest of July...lots of fun still ahead!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all of those fun pictres from the 4th. I don't think I took a single picture this year...So good to visit with you at the park, it is always good to just sit and visit. I think Rob was not too happy with my chatting with you instead of him, oh well life goes on. Your girls are absolutely darling. Halee made me laugh she is such a sweet little girl. Although I think Skyler is growing up way to fast, where did that little girl go, she seems so grown up.

Heidi said...

4th of July, Poppers and Parade, nothing could be funner! What darling priceless pictures!

skyler's slideshow

OHHHH, the Beach!!!

Happiest Place on Earth!

Happy Valentines Day!

Vegas Baby!