What a fun time of year we just had! We started off our holiday's at Soldier Hollow with my whole family, thanks to my Mom. Every year she gives us an weekend in Park City, and then tubing. The kids love it, and it is always something we look forward to.
As most of you know Dec. is the month that has movies playing on the Disney Channel all of the time. Skyler made us these Chef hats for dinner one night, inspired by "Ratatouille".
Halle also had her first experience at the Salon. It is always Me and Skyler that go, but this time I decided to take her. She had a great time....
as for me...I don't think I will take her again!
Skyler had a Christmas Party with her BFF's and had a lot of fun! She always has a great time with these girls.
Christmas Eve was a lot of fun this year. Skyler was Mary, and Halle was an angel in the Nativity play.
On Christmas Eve, the girls open one present that is always PJ's, a Christmas movie, and then a Christmas story to read before bed.
Christmas morning was so much fun! One of the best parts of Christmas is seeing how excited they get!
This year the girls received build-a-bear gift cards for Christmas, so we decided to included them in our anniversary weekend ( 9 yrs.) and take them to SLC with us.
New Years Eve we decided to take the girls bowling. They love to go and are always asking. It was a fun way to end 2009!
To end all of the fun, and to start the new year, we spent New Years day in the ER!! Halle split her head open and received nine stitches! She was so brave. As for me...well I had to sit down with ice water in hand and not watch anything!























3 comments:
Wow... what a fun month and LOVE YOUR TREE!!! It is do dang cute! We had a couple moments that I thought we might have to run to ER so thankful we didn't HAVE to! Glad Halle was ok in the end and Mom too!
I love the pictures. It was a great Christmas season this year. I'm glad your family had such a great time.
How fun... I hope Hal is doing OK, well, and you! I think I would be a bit panicky too. We were glad to be a part of your month :D love ya!
Post a Comment