Warm enough to RIDE!

It has finally been warm enough to ride horses again! Halle was so excited when G-pa called and said he was putting her saddle on Suzie. She ran in the house put on her boots and her belt, then tip-toed into Skyler's room where she swiped Skyler's new hat! We couldn't get over there fast enough!

 These are just some fun pictures I took, that I think she looks so dang cute in! I just might have to frame these!

4 comments:

Larsen Family said...

Wow she looks so big and so cute. That looks like so much fun. I want to go riding! we miss you all.

Gma Kathy said...

Halle looks so grown up. Can't wait to watch the girls ride.

Anonymous said...

O she looks so cute. I love that girl. She looks so big in those pics and I think you should frame them.

Anonymous said...

What a fun day for Halle...I can't believe how big she has gotten. I think you should definitely frame those black and white photos they are adorable!!!

skyler's slideshow

OHHHH, the Beach!!!

Happiest Place on Earth!

Happy Valentines Day!

Vegas Baby!