A new team to cheer for!

Go...Oklahoma!
Trevor's Aunt Debbie came from Oklahoma to visit this weekend, and brought the girls these shirts. They were so excited to now have a team shirt from Oklahoma. 
 We had a great time visiting with her, and were a little sad to see her go. It's usually only once a year that she comes to Utah, so we need to work on making a trip to Oklahoma...soon!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Katie... they are adorable, of course I am talking about the girls! I love the picture of them on the rock - one to frame and have in the house for sure! TOO CUTE!!!! Visits from relatives are always awesome and sad to have them go.

Gma Kathy said...

I love them so much. They are darling pictures.

skyler's slideshow

OHHHH, the Beach!!!

Happiest Place on Earth!

Happy Valentines Day!

Vegas Baby!