The "Ensign's" message for Halle

Remember Halle saying she would learn to ride her bike without training wheels when she turned 5, and then she turned 5 and decided that 6 would be a better age to obtain this goal?

 Well, she came across the "Ensign" and saw this picture and decided that right then, right at that moment would be a great time for her to learn to ride like a "big girl", so off she went!
She hoped on her bike and taught herself how to ride. I hadn't even gotten my shoes on to go help her learn when she came running into the house yelling, "Mom, I did it...I can ride without my training wheels!"
I went outside, and sure enough she could do it! 
This was just another sign of her showing us that she will do things on her own time, her own way!
Gotta love her and whatever message or inspiration we get from the Ensign!

1 comment:

Gma Kathy said...

I love it. She always has insisted on doing things her own way in her own time. I wonder where she learned that. I need an 8X10 of that new family picture.

skyler's slideshow

OHHHH, the Beach!!!

Happiest Place on Earth!

Happy Valentines Day!

Vegas Baby!