
How do you make the time go by when your children want to scream "Happy New Year" off the deck at midnight... Start baking cookies at 10:00pm!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
I'm pretty sure there are more
SPRINKLES then cookies here!

Skyler measures and Halle "turns" it.

I think she's telling me she is ready to "turn" the dough.

Of course you have to lick the beaters!

Is this
FUN or what?!

It actually worked! They were up until 12:15. Long enough to see some fireworks from our deck, and scream, "
HAPPY NEW YEAR"!
5 comments:
Oh my goodness - they are darling!!! You think they have just a little KATIE in them? I can totally see your personality through them in these pictures - I want to be your kid! Happy New Year!
It looks like your girls had a blast on New Years Eve!!! Nothing like a little sugar before bed. They are both so dang cute. How fun that they made cookies in the 2009 numbers. I looks like they had tons of fun.
Your girls are so cute Katie!! Oh my gads, that makes me sad I don't have one. You're such a fun mom. Happy Anniversary too!
That is so funny!! They are the cutest!!! I love those curls on Halle. What a fun idea!!!
The girls look SoO CuTe!!! Looks like you had a great NeW YeArS.
Post a Comment