Holiday Light Parade




We went to the Ogden Holiday light parade last weekend and really did have a lot of fun. The picture of Halle would make you think otherwise. Skyler was cheering in the parade and this was her first public appearance as a "cheerleader"! She was soooo excited and really did a good job. I was too busy video taping her, that I did not take any pictures, but here are a few of us after the parade and Christmas village.

6 comments:

Ali Miller said...

I like the pic of Halle with your mom - her little sweet hand waive. Tell Sky - congrats!! I'm sure she was spectacular.

Heidi said...

Katie... you are gorgeous and you mom looks awesome! Parades and Cheer - you gotta love em! Brings back memories of the good old Falcette days in the Ogden Parade. Yikes! Hope you have a great Holidays!

heidi said...

Katie, Your girls are so adorable! How fun that Sky got to cheer! I bet that brings back some memories for you!

Anonymous said...

How fun, even though the pictures may not show that. I don't think I have ever been to the light parade in Ogden, but it sounds like a lot of fun.

Justine and Stuart said...

Oh Halle, that pic is too cute!

Jennifer said...

Wow… Katie, what adorable girls you have! Your oldest looks so much like you. And you look as though you have changed very little since we saw each other last- certainly it has been at least ten years or so. Your mom looks fantastic as well! Besides raising a family, what have you been up to for the past decade? How is your mom? Kenny? Just this week my mom told me that your brother has a clay statue sitting on his entertainment center (sculpted by my husband as a white-elephant gift for my brother). Bryan latter re-gifted it as a joke and Kenny supposedly still has it- small world!

skyler's slideshow

OHHHH, the Beach!!!

Happiest Place on Earth!

Happy Valentines Day!

Vegas Baby!