A new friend/pet!

Skyler is the most creative little girl I know! The other day she told me she was learning about recycling at school. She said that we should, "Reduce, Re-use, and Recycle". I told her that I was not about to "reduce" the amount of Diet Coke I was drinking, but we could "recycle" the boxes from the Diet Coke. She then had a BRILLIANT idea! She was going to "re-use" the boxes. I thought to myself...oh great, I am going to have Diet Coke boxes everywhere! She then went on her way with my empty 20 pk of Diet Coke. About an hour later she asked me if I wanted to meet her new friend....I was a little stumped but followed her to her room. This is was what I saw...
She had made a Giraffe out of the box! She is so crafty and has an imagination like no other. Halle insists it is a horse, and I think it looks like a hippo, needless to say Skyler has a really large Diet Coke animal watching over the "Hanna Montana Beach House". She says her next project is a frog made out of Trevor's Mtn. Dew box. Can't wait to see what she creates!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun...I think that is darling. What a cute idea, and I love even more that she said that it was watching over her Hannah Montana beach house.

Larsen Family said...

wow that is awesome. She is so creative. What a smart girl.

Ali Miller said...

That is just too cute - um, if you would like to put the kids movie on the web - I WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT! Rhett and Keni keep talking about it.

The Sumkos said...

You are so fun!! I can't believe how grown up Sky is, that is crazy!

skyler's slideshow

OHHHH, the Beach!!!

Happiest Place on Earth!

Happy Valentines Day!

Vegas Baby!