OHHHH, the Beach!!!

Ohhhh, the beach!!! Our last day of our trip we went to Huntington Beach. We had so much fun, and the girls have been asking every day, when we can go back! Halle loved the ocean, and Skyler had fun finding shells. It was a great way to end a high energy vacation with a relaxing day at the beach!

Our Disneyland trip was complete after standing in line for a total of 3 hours to see Ariel! Halle was so excited! Skyler's favorite part of Disneyland was riding the "California Screamin", and "Tower of Terror". She is quite the thrill seeker! They have not stopped talking about it since we got home!

We had a great time in Las Vegas!! The girls thought it was so neat with all of the lights, and Skyler LOVED riding the "Big Shot" on top of the Stratosphere! We spent two days there, and then made our way to Disneyland.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures of Vegas are Great!!! It looks like the weather was really good too. How fun, it seems like your girls both had a lot of fun also. Can't wait to see the pictures from Disneyland.

Ali Miller said...

OHHHH the weather looks so good!! I am so wanting to be in a warm - no, HOT - climate! I hope you are going up to Trudi's? See you there if so!

The Sumkos said...

How fun is that, I'm so jealous - you look so warm! Trevor looks buff! You are so cute and I can't wait to see disney pics!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun in that part of your trip. The weather looks amamzing. you guys did so much in 2 days there. How fun.

Krista said...

I loved looking at all your Vegas pics. You and your family are so cute Katie, and I love your cute girls. Tell Halle hi for me, and Skylar! Love ya

heidi said...

Katie, great pictures of Vegas! Seems like you did do tons of stuff there in just two days! And the short sleeves! It must have been very warm! Nice! Glad you guys had fun!

Heidi said...

Oh...... the warmth! What a great trip - always a favorite. Looks like you guys had a blast.

Anonymous said...

K, I am leaving another comment, since now you have all the pictures posted. I am jealous that the weather was good the WHOLE time you were there. It looks like your trip was a great success form start to finish. I can't believe you stood in line for 3 hours to see Ariel and I thought an hour and half was long to wait to see Tinkerbell, we never went to see the princesses because of the wait. What a great vacation...we can't wait to go again!!!

skyler's slideshow

OHHHH, the Beach!!!

Happiest Place on Earth!

Happy Valentines Day!

Vegas Baby!