We are going to have a NEW,
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
BIRD!!!! haahahaa!!!!!
I found this while I was cutting back our trees in our back yard. I love it!!! I am so glad I did not saw off one of these branches, I would have felt horrible! I did frighten the mother bird, and as she flew away, I ran inside and grabbed my camera and took these pics. Look how sweet she is looking over them, making sure they were OK after Skyler, Halle, and I peeked at them.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*





















3 comments:
Oh that is so cute!! You totally got my hopes up when you said you had an announcement!! Ha.
I love your beautiful blossoms on the tree too!
That's a really cruel thing to do. Can they be my grandbirds?
CUTE!! I love it.
Post a Comment