Happy Birthday Halle!!





Happy Birthday to the girl who makes me laugh every single day! I believe I tell her I love her at least 20 times a day, and that is still not enough. She brings so much happiness to our lives. I can't believe it has been three years since she was born. What a blessing she has been to our family! I love you Halle!!!

3 comments:

Gma Kathy said...

I love that little girl. She makes me laugh a lot too.

Ali Miller said...

How cute is she... I could just eat her curly head right up!! Love ya Halle - and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (from the whole milla bunch)

Anonymous said...

What a cutie she is....she really is darling Katie. So when are you going to do it all over again and have that little brother that your girls need....hee hee hee!!!

skyler's slideshow

OHHHH, the Beach!!!

Happiest Place on Earth!

Happy Valentines Day!

Vegas Baby!