Skyler participated in 4, different recitals! Yes, that's right...I sat through 4 recitals!!! It was so fun to watch her cheer, but boy was I glad when we were done!

The Miller family came out to support Skyler in her first recital!

Skyler and Breeley both did a great job! How fun for the two of them to experience this together.

Skyler and Emma, her BFF! Emma also was in the recital and that too was fun for Skyler to watch her friend dance.
3 comments:
You all did a great job at the recital Keep it up!
That was so fun for us! That said we did only go to one, so 4 - WOW, you are a great mom! Thanks for inviting us, we love being a part of Sky's adventures. She was awesome!!
Congrats on such a great event!!! I have to admit this is the first year since Morgan was 3, that we have not done the Dance recitals/competitions, and I actually think I missed it almost as much as Morgan did, so hats off to you and Skyler for all the hard work.
Post a Comment