Happy Birthday Skyler!!

Happy Birthday to the sweetest most kind girl I know! I love you Skyler so much!!

This weekend we had a Birthday party for Skyler with a few of her Best Friends. She had a great time, and I think all of the girls had a blast.


One thing Skyler wanted to do for her Birthday party was to decorate cakes.They all did a great job and had lots of fun!

I put my domestic talents to work, (ummm yeah, not too many), and made the girls aprons.
They had a lot of fun wearing them, and they really don't care what the stitching looks like!
Next on the agenda was SMORES!!
They had a lot of fun dancing and singing and doing "Girls Stuff"!
We found these cute dolls that perfectly resembled the four girls! They were all in their P.J.'s and had fuzzy slippers. Skyler just loved them and was so excited to give them to her friends! They set a new record that night and stayed up until 6:00 a.m.!!! OH MY....I found myself saying things that my mom said to me when I would have sleepover's. "Kate...turn it down a notch"! What comes around goes around I guess. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKY!!!

4 comments:

heidi said...

Happy Birthday Skyler! Katie, what a fun party! I love the pictures of them, it makes me think of us when we were that age. I have one picture from my birthday in 6th grade, and we went to someone's house for a dance, and you had on that levi skirt that had the waist at the bottom too. Do you remember that? I will have to get you a copy of that. What a fun time! You are a great mom, and do some fun stuff with your girls! I think that you had the most fun sleep overs when we were young too!

Ali Miller said...

SOOOOOO FUN! I am still hearing about all the excitement. I know Kenidy feels extremely lucky to have Skyler as her friend and I am grateful to you both for being so sweet to her all the time! HAPPY BD Skyler!

Gma Kathy said...

What a fun party. It looks like everyone was having a great time. You're a great mom!

Anonymous said...

That was such a darling idea...you are such a good mom, I don't know if I would have the patience for a group of girls like that, not to mention all the fun things you put together, especailly the aprons, that was such a darling idea.

skyler's slideshow

OHHHH, the Beach!!!

Happiest Place on Earth!

Happy Valentines Day!

Vegas Baby!