What a mean Aunt!

Last weekend I watched Kenyon and Beckam while Jenny and Kenny were out of town. I asked them along with Skyler and Halle if they wanted to go see the movie "Up" later that day. They were so excited, jumping up and down with huge grins on their face, until I told them they had to pick up POOP in the backyard before we could go! The look on Kenyon's face was priceless...well at least I thought, until I got these pics of him in action...

Ohhhhh, what a mean Aunt I am! I called Kenny and told him what was going on, and the two of us just laughed over the phone!

He about lost his breakfast!

He tried to quite after this, telling me he "just couldn't do it". I was laughing and said "just do it really fast like Skyler is".
We have always used a shovel to do this little job, but I was sick of my lawn getting dug up with every scoop, so the plastic bag was the trick. This was Skyler's first time as well! :)

All the while these two enjoyed being the younger siblings. Just taking in the morning air!

3 comments:

Gma Kathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gma Kathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gma Kathy said...

Every kid should be so lucky to have a mean aunt like you

skyler's slideshow

OHHHH, the Beach!!!

Happiest Place on Earth!

Happy Valentines Day!

Vegas Baby!