"I look like Kenidy!"

Today Halle wanted her hair "long and strait like Kenidy's". I have only straitened her hair one other time. It is nearly impossible to get those tight little ringlets in the flat iron! She has matured by 5 yrs. just having her hair done like this. She feels like she is a Big Girl! It makes me a little sad and scared to see her look this grown up! Although, I must admit, I love that I can run my fingers through her hair with out them getting stuck! Such a cutie...love her to pieces!!!



5 comments:

Ali Miller said...

Halle, I like your hair because it is the same length of my hair - and it looks pretty. Love, Kenidy

HOW CUTE - and you are right, she does look sooo big! ~a

heidi said...

Katie, she is so cute! Her hair is so pretty! I do love the curls, though!

Anonymous said...

She looks so big with her hair like that. I love it she has the most beautiful hair straight and curly.

Deanna said...

She is so dang sassy! Love her to death.

Anonymous said...

Ok...she can not be that grown up....yet???? Are you ready for one more...maybe that little boy for Trevor? By the way I love the plumbing/gear rack for the top of the cruiser, it looks fabulous!!! C

skyler's slideshow

OHHHH, the Beach!!!

Happiest Place on Earth!

Happy Valentines Day!

Vegas Baby!