Riding Solo!

Halle is a brave little one I tell ya! She has been riding Susie by herself with G-pa Marty by her side for a little while now. The other day, she told G-pa Marty that she wanted to go by herself, without G-pa by her side! Marty was not sure about this, but she insisted!



With caution he let go of the lead rope that kept the two horses somewhat together, and OFF SHE WENT!!! What a big girl! She is learning how to use the reigns and has mastered the "WHOA!"

Part of the fun in riding the horse is brushing her when they are finished!

I think I have another "Cowgirl" on my hands!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

K..was this today? I love it, Kache is sitting here watching the little video with me, and telling me...Mom watch it again, and then telling me that when he is five he can ride a horse by himself....that is amazing, now you really need to have just one more. Katie she really is so beautiful.

skyler's slideshow

OHHHH, the Beach!!!

Happiest Place on Earth!

Happy Valentines Day!

Vegas Baby!