What a fun weekend!

It was sure nice having Halloween on a Saturday this year! We had a great time just hanging out together. We carved pumpkins, made cinnamon rolls and watched "Monsters vs. Aliens". LET THE HOLIDAYS BEGIN!!!
I think we picked the biggest pumpkin in the field! Everyone had to see just how BIG it really was!

Skyler loved being a witch this year until everyone made such a fuss over the "Cute little Cinderella Princess". She said to me..."Nobody cares about the Witch, only the little Princess who complains the whole time because it's getting cold and makes her big sister carry her candy!" I just laughed...then of course assured her that she was BEAUTIFUL!

These are the pumpkins they carved. You can't see this, but Halle's pumpkin has several little holes where she stabbed it with a ball point pen...(the attention span of a 3yr old, not too long).

Skyler thought it would be funny to switch head pieces. I love there faces in this picture, and Halle throwing out the peace sign!
The finished products! In order Skler's, Trevor's, Katie's, and Halle's....I'm voting Katie's is the best!

No comments:

skyler's slideshow

OHHHH, the Beach!!!

Happiest Place on Earth!

Happy Valentines Day!

Vegas Baby!