Remember When....

You used to try on you mom's wedding dress? I swore that I was going to wear her's on my wedding day, and my mom would always say, "No you won't, you will want something completely different when you get married." Those were my exact words to Skyler when she said she wanted to wear my dress when she got married. 
With the help of some safety pins, and socks, she walked around the house, (as best as she could) feeling like a princess! It brought back so many memories of me as a little girl, and then those of my wedding day!


6 comments:

Larsen Family said...

How fun! She looks so cute!! we miss you all so much
Jen

Ali Miller said...

Oh Skyler - you are so cute! I love the 'cleave' picture... you are getting so big, one day you will have a wedding and it will be beautiful just like your mom's was.

Anonymous said...

O that is so fun. she looks so grown up.

TaYloRcD5 said...

How fun and how cute are your little girls!!!

Krista said...

Oh, how cute and adorable! She looks so proud to be in her mom's dress. It's beautiful too!

Anonymous said...

That is so fun, I have my dress downstairs in a box from the place where I got the dress from and it is all pretty in the box and Morgan always wants to take it out and try it on, but I haven't ever let her, maybe I should let her.

skyler's slideshow

OHHHH, the Beach!!!

Happiest Place on Earth!

Happy Valentines Day!

Vegas Baby!