Pants...$2.99
Fabric ...$1.12
My time....well, can we really put a price on that?
WAY CUTE OUTFIT....PRICELESS, (Literally!)
They once were pants, and a white shirt. But with a little inspiration from a cousin, (Laci) I was able to put my Martha Stuart skills to work. I cropped the pants to shorts, and made a darling applique for the shirt with the scraps of fabric. I even had enough scraps to make a cute flower hair clip. My first time using "Wonder Under", (never knew it existed), and now I am thinking of all the possibility's that hang in my girls closets! We will see how long this craft bug bites...remember I am Kathy's daughter!





















6 comments:
So Cute, I wish I was crafty. miss you guys
Jenny
Wow! That is awesome!!! You did a great job Katie!! Way to get your craft on!
That turned out so sticken cute. I love it. She wil be darling in it. Now you need to teach me how to make those bows I love them.
I'm proud of you. You must have inherited that from Gma Nick. I remember an outfit she made for me where there was an applique on the shirt that was the same fabric as the pants.
Totally impressed! You should open a boutique and sell on Etsy or Ebay... what a great idea changing the pants into shorts & using the fabric!
Wow to go...crafty women!!! You have a whole lot more ambition than me. They look great!!!
Post a Comment