Happy B-day Miss Halle Jade!

I can't believe Halle is 4yrs old! What a fun and exciting time we had celebrating her birthday. We had a little party on the 6th where I showed off my Betty Crocker skills with my "Belle cake"! (probably won't do that again!), and on the 7th, (her actual birthday) we went to Lagoon. She loved every second of it! I'm pretty sure we have another dare devil on our hands. It was a long and fun-filled day. We were there from open to close. Happy Birthday Halle! Now I get to start planning Skyler's party that's in two weeks......

2 comments:

Ali Miller said...

BEAUTIFUL CAKE! I am TOTALLY impressed. I also ABSOLUTELY LOVE those birthdays where you spend them together as a family having tons of fun.. we did that for Rhett's BD last year and he's asking for the same thing again. WAY FUN!

Gma Kathy said...

The cake turned out great! I'm glad she had a good birthday

skyler's slideshow

OHHHH, the Beach!!!

Happiest Place on Earth!

Happy Valentines Day!

Vegas Baby!