Skyler's B-day!

What a fun Birthday Skyler had this year! It doesn't get much better then riding horses with your best friends, and then getting a BIRD for you birthday! That's right, I said a BIRD! I never thought it would happen, and neither did she, that's what made it sooooo perfect! 
They painted "bobble head horses"
Then it was a quick lesson on how to approach the horses.
 
 Skyler showed off some of her skills! 
 
Look at all of those cute cousins!

     Halle took some video, while I took snap shots of all of the girls.

This was the new breast strap she got for her horse! From G-ma and G-pa of corse!

The bird who is for today known as "Juney B"  ** "Juney", because she got her in June, and "B" because it stands for bird! She calls her "J. B." for short. Halle quickly realized that "J. B." could stand for "Justin Beiber"!!! haha!!
 And once again my wanna-be "Martha Stewart" skills at work. I tried fondant for the first time....not sure that will ever happen again! The treat bags I sewed...yes, I said sewed and tied all those tiny knots on the sides! Skyler was pleased with them both, and that was all that mattered! Happy Birthday Skyler!!!!


5 comments:

Larsen Family said...

Oh that looks like so much fun. We hope Sky has a wonderful birthday. Kenyon loves the bird. Now I get to hear how he needs one. Can't wait to talk to you all tonight. Sky have a fun day. we love you

Anonymous said...

Way to go Martha Stewart...I mean Katie, it all looks fabulous, what a fun birthday party and what a Great mom to put it all together.

Gma Kathy said...

That really was a great birthday. Everyone had a great time. Everything turned out perfect.

The Frost's said...

Katie...You really know how to plan and throw a party!!! You are an awesome mom, Your girls are really lucky!!!

Heidi said...

What a fun party and so cool that it was all things she loves! You totally are a Martha! Fondant is so hard the cake was so cute!

skyler's slideshow

OHHHH, the Beach!!!

Happiest Place on Earth!

Happy Valentines Day!

Vegas Baby!