Nants ingonyama bagithi Baba, Sithi uhm ingonyama

Just try saying the title of this post.....

I've been chanting this from the top of my lungs, ever since we got back from the play "The Lion King" this weekend. Except mine sounds more like, "Bah-bod-de-ya, baba-de-babah....boom-bah-dah!" It was AMAZING! Trevor's mom took Me and Skyler, and we had a great time. Skyler had the isle seat, so she was right next to all of the characters as they sang and ran through the isles. Both of us agree that "Rafiki" the baboon was our favorite character. We had such a great time, and can't wait for "Mary Poppins" next year!!
 Thanks Pat for an awesome memory!

2 comments:

Gma Kathy said...

How fun. Everyone looks like they had a great time.

Larsen Family said...

Wow, so fun, I wish I could have gone with you. I want to see that show so bad. I am glad you had fun. love ya Jen

skyler's slideshow

OHHHH, the Beach!!!

Happiest Place on Earth!

Happy Valentines Day!

Vegas Baby!