On Monday Halle went to the Hamblin Dairy Farm with her preschool. This is a tradition for Montgomery's Kiddie Kollege, but I don't remember it being this stinky, or fly infested when I took Skyler 5 yrs ago! Oh man...it was bad! The kids had fun, and were hardly fazed by the smell or swarming fly's!
I love this picture. The cow is just glaring at Halle!
Check out all of the fly's. They were EVERYWHERE!
(those tiny black dots...yes those are fly's)
| Halle is saying "Goodbye for now" |
To make the field trip complete we HAD to stop for ice cream! We left our mark at Baskin Robbins...mark as in manure and wood shavings with every step.
Skyler's Diorama
Skyler had a science project due this week to make a diorama of a either a Utah forest, wetland, or desert. She of course picked a Utah desert, and not just any desert, the MOAB desert.
One of our favorite memories was hiking to Delicate Arch together.
It was so rewarding to see Moab from that view, and the famous Delicate Arch!
I think she did an AWESOME job on this project!





















4 comments:
What a great job Skyler! I can't wait to see it in person. Great memories at the dairy farm too. Cute kids
What a great mom you are! And Skyler your project looks awesome, those are really cool pictures - kinda like you would see in a clay-mation movie. COOL!! BTW - Kenidy is counting the days for the Halloween party, but even MORE excited that she will also be seeing you on Thanksgiving this year. And - Katie, the only reason I thought I knew what was going on with Roman was because of you and what I knew you dealt with... guess what we get? "THE TUB" Oh does that bring back memories. ;)
Um... that was me not Aaron writing the comment, didn't realize he was logged in.
I was wondering!
Post a Comment