After all of the Saturday chores were done, a spa day was just the thing for us girls! I think we had more fun in our "home spa" then we could have ever had at a luxury spa...
The girls thought it was fun to have the masks on their faces. They really liked how it felt. Before we knew it we were "cracking" up, (the masks that is) at the faces we could pull.
These are some of my favorites!
There were PLENTY of UGLY...I mean UGLY ones of me, but I think I am the only one that really finds them funny. Trevor was speechless when he saw the pictures...not in a good way either! Here is one...hahaha!!!
It was a fun day, and we definitely made some fun memories!





















3 comments:
that looks like so much fun. Love the pic's, they are funny! Hope you have a good week
love ya
Jenny
You should post some "after" pictures so we can see the beautiful results. Looks like you had a great time.
What fun! Definately better than a real spa cuz then you have to be all quiet and stuff! I bet you had lots of laughs. What a great moma!
Post a Comment