10th anniversary = TIN?

So I hear for your 10yr wedding anniversary the traditional gift is TIN, and the modern gift is ALUMINUM? Doesn't sound too attractive until I realized that DIET COKE comes in an ALUMINUM CAN...I'll take it!!


I actually got something even better then a Diet Coke...We treated ourselves to a trip to KAUAI! 
(probably shouldn't have, but it was worth it!)

                         
I can't believe it has been 10 years since Trev and I got married. He has been my best friend for the past 16 years, and I couldn't imagine my life without him. 
He is a WONDERFUL father, and what more could a wife ask for?!

2 comments:

Larsen Family said...

Congrats!!! 10 yrs wow. Has it been that long. love you guys tons!

Gma Kathy said...

Congratulations. I love you both very much and hope you'll be happy for another 10 yearsand then another 10 after that and so on. Have fun on your weekend.

skyler's slideshow

OHHHH, the Beach!!!

Happiest Place on Earth!

Happy Valentines Day!

Vegas Baby!