Our attempt at a self timer picture. We are all in the picture, so I guess I can't complain!
These cute girls are ready for the Christmas Eve festivities.
Skyler and Kenidy did a line dance to "Jingle Bell Rock" at the family talent show.
Halle and Calvyn sang a song they learned at Kiddi Kollege. They both couldn't get enough of the microphone!
Santa managed to make a stop at our house...
He even brought a present for our dog Sydney,
and Skyler's bird Bebe.
Halle had a great Christmas this year. Her favorite present was her "Baby Algone"
Skyler's favorite present was from Halle, which was the giant jar full of gum balls. I think Halle was just as excited to give the present, and Skyler was to be receiving it! So fun!
This year the girls were surprised to see a small bag of COAL in their stockings! Attached to the coal was a note that said, "This coal is to remind you to be nicer to your sister!" They both were a little stumped by the whole thing. It was quite funny for me!
Halle, and her Christmas tree that she LOVES!
Halle and Calvyn at their school Christmas party
Santa came to the school party, which was a lot of fun for the kids.
We also took the front runner for the first time down to SLC to the "Annual Christmas Sing-a-long" at the ESA. The sing-a-long was a bit crazy, but we did enjoy the ride on the "bullet train", (as the girls refer to it).
It has been a WONDERFUL month, and I am so lucky to have such nice girls. They were so appreciative of everything they received for Christmas. Trevor and I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas morning.





















3 comments:
I'm so glad you all had such a nice You look so happy and your house is just beautiful. I'll be anxious to see you when I get home.
Katie, every year your tree looks amazing...do you hire out or give tips? and you always have a load of gifts I am very jealous!!!!
Hey, I.know this is late, but you guys look good. I am glad you had a good Christmas. We really miss you guys. We will have to find an excuse to talk. Be happy.
Love you.
Post a Comment