Little party planners!

This year the girls hosted a Christmas party with some of their good friends. They sent out invitations saying, "We were Wonder "RING" if you would like to come to our Christmas party", and attached these lovely rings to the invites. (Skyler's idea!)


 Cute little hostesses!

 First they had some pizza...
 Then it was cup cake making time!





They had so much fun making, and eating the cupcakes. It was non-stop laughter in my kitchen for a good two hours! 
It's so fun to see my two girls have common interests, and have so much fun together!  
I love it!!

2 comments:

Larsen Family said...

Looks like so much fun. I wish I could have been there. I need to go to a fun girl party. I am out numbered by all of these boys! Hope you have a great weekend up sledding. miss you all.
love jenny

Ali Miller said...

You are an amazing mom! Kenidy had the time of her life, Skyler is the best pseudo-big-sister I could have ever asked for Keni to have! LOVE YOU SKY!!! And you guys did such a great job on your party. I can't wait until tomorrow to see/hear the talents you and Keni have been practicing.

skyler's slideshow

OHHHH, the Beach!!!

Happiest Place on Earth!

Happy Valentines Day!

Vegas Baby!