She makes me happy!!!




Today as I was taking pictures of Skyler with her new cheer uniform on, I could not help but get a little emotional as she looked so beautiful, and so grown up! What a sweetheart, and such a caring little girl! I love her so much, and SHE truly makes me Happy!! I LOVE YOU SKYLER! :)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so big and so cute in those pictures. I can not believe how old she looks. She is a beauty.

Larsen Family said...

I cant believe how big she is. She looks so grown up, she is beautiful. It has gone so fast.

Ali Miller said...

ditto from the other two comments and she makes Keni and I happy too.

Gma Kathy said...

She is her grandma's little sweetheart too. She is really a blessing to us all. I love you Sky!

Anonymous said...

She really is Darling!!!

skyler's slideshow

OHHHH, the Beach!!!

Happiest Place on Earth!

Happy Valentines Day!

Vegas Baby!