It looks like you girls had so much fun!!! I wish Bree was older and we could have gone with you. On second thought, never mind I am not going to wish this time away! But I do wish we would have been there! Sky and Keni look adorable!
OK - so I teared up... HOW FREAKING CUTE ARE OUR GIRLS! I am sooo glad we did this, sooo glad you are my cousin, and sooo excited for our next adventures with or without the girls!
2 comments:
It looks like you girls had so much fun!!! I wish Bree was older and we could have gone with you. On second thought, never mind I am not going to wish this time away! But I do wish we would have been there! Sky and Keni look adorable!
OK - so I teared up... HOW FREAKING CUTE ARE OUR GIRLS! I am sooo glad we did this, sooo glad you are my cousin, and sooo excited for our next adventures with or without the girls!
Post a Comment