Easter Weekend

What a fun and eventful weekend!
The yearly tradition of going to Aunt Sharee's for an Easter egg hunt. These are all 2nd cousins to each other and have the best time when they are together!           
Halle and Paiton 
Later that night we colored eggs. One of the girls favorite things to do.
This is the finished product.
                                         
This is a note Skyler wrote for the Easter bunny. She is a funny girl!
As much as my girls wish this was in their Easter baskets, it wasn't...but he is a part of the family! Uncle Stuart and Justine got a new puppy named "Benson". The girls are in love with him. He reminds me a bit of my puppy growing up named "Phooey".
To end the weekend, Halle in true holiday style was sick! I ended up taking her to the Doctor, only to find out she had an infection in both ears, and one ear drum had ruptured! Oh, let the fun begin with forcing medicine down her throat, repeating myself 2-3 times because she can't hear me,  and sleepless nights!

4 comments:

Larsen Family said...

Poor girl, I hope she gets feeling better. And I am sad we missed the easter egg hunt, it looks like fun. Glad you had a good easter, love ya
Jenny

Gma Kathy said...

It was a fun weekend. I loved having everyone to dinner and visiting with Kenny & Jenny and the boys. I hope both the girls get feeling better.

heidi said...

Katie, your girls are so adorable! They always make me laugh with their cute poses! Sorry that Halle is sick! When I saw that puppy, I thought of Phooy too! I love the Santa and Phooy story! Hope Halle gets feeling better soon!

Choate Family said...

Your girls are adorable. I can't believe how big they are, especially Halle. I keep thinking she is a little girl. I love the picture of the cousins. I miss being able to do those kinds of things.

skyler's slideshow

OHHHH, the Beach!!!

Happiest Place on Earth!

Happy Valentines Day!

Vegas Baby!